Monday 19 December 2016

changes to my study programme

When I chosse the career of forestry  I liked because it had much ground and obviously I could put my learning in class in practice from the beginning, doing something similar to my professional career would be, but while they pass the made bouquets I do not like that all the branches I had prerequisite so if I do not pass a bouquet I cut the possibility to doing one or two more branches for the next semester and neither that sometimes we have to wait fot he next year to do it, and we are late.
On the other hand we have a deficit of a good computers, most of them do not have the programs we require for classes so we do not give the maximum in computer practice, also the majority of the mouse do not work.

In the case of teacher when they do the classes the mayority of the time pass the matery so fast and also when they are do exercises and in the test is more difficult.

Finally at he momento of separating the branches and passing the matter to was not so general the review of each theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment