Monday 21 November 2016

postgraduate studies

hello,
the today topic is about postgraduate studies and probably is a difficult topic about talk because really I don't know yet what I wanna do in 3 more years when maybe out.

the bouquet to I had in this two years, some of them I liked, other not but I have been interested one name "product and service of the wood" I can't not deny to was difficult and past dragging but if I studie some one else after my five years to the undergraduate, was about legislation to the wood and his derivaties and the management to the forest in areas complicated with deficiences legislative. If all that happens I would like study in abroad and take advantage of knowing other places, learn another language and broaden my vision for my workplace.

like everything I graduate I think the best way to do it would be two or three more years with the same mechanism of undergraduate, with making bouquets, schedules and more practice tomorrow

 After to choose what carrer want to studie, always thought it must be outdoor, because  I get bored sitting staring at a screen all the time, I like move and do something dinamic, but I should say I like to dress formally with suit and heel (I also like to dress "outdoor").

Good day


2 comments: