Monday 28 November 2016

someone I'd like to meet

Hello, today I was talk about probably my favorite actor, but I have various, his name is Leonardo DiCaprio, he born november 11 to 1974, in Los Angeles, California, EE.UU. He is an actor and film producer, his career began in 1990 appearing in television commercials.

We should mention that has won many awards for his movies, 3 golden Globs for the best actor, 1 Oscar Awards for being the best actor and other awards, without counting the number of times he had nominated. One of the first films who made with eighteen years old, was "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?",  I love his performance, he had to do a rol of a boy with mental  problems and he could successfully achieve. Within the films he has, the more I like and are a classic was, "Titanic", "the aviator", "The wolf of wall street", "Django", "The revenant". He has made a number of papers without however is able to realize them to perfection.

I like his work as an actor and I must admit it is very hadsome, he is intelligent and anxious to participate in social activities and inveronmental, as global warming, gay rights, others. I admire the person who as and how  humble he is.

It is very unlikely to happen, but it will be my dream to meet him someday, I will very happy, I love you DiCaprio, your lover 





2 comments:

  1. The movie that most like of Leonardo DiCaprio is Titanic *--*

    ReplyDelete
  2. DiCaprio, I like the "origen" !

    ReplyDelete